Friday, September 19, 2008

A Brief History






Staci and I met my senior year of high school. After changing classes in the middle of the school year, I was put next to her so she could help me catch up on the class work. Nothing special happened, until on my 18th birthday. That day a few friends went to Disneyland to celebrate, and somehow we just hit it off. We dated for three years, and married in November of 2003. In 2006 Staci graduated with a Bachelors degree in social science, from Cal State San Bernardino. In 2005 we started a concrete trucking business, and a couple of years ago I wrecked my Truck pretty bad. But now things are going pretty good. That year we got an English Bulldog named Charlie, sadly he died a year later. In February of 2007 we bought a new puppy, and named him Titus. We have no kids, and Titus is our replacement. We still live in Yucaipa ca, and do not have any plans to leave anytime soon. I am almost done my Bachelors degree in psychology, from Cal State San Bernardino. We have season passes to sea world, disneyland, universal studios, san diego zoo, and the wild animal park. I hope you enjoy pictures of those places and dogs, because we take pictures of everything.

4 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

LOVE IT!
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog!!!! YEAH.....
It's totally fun and love you're playlist! I'm all about diversity too!
Look totally forward to visiting your blog regularly.
Love you guys!

Vincent Family said...

Awesome to see ya bloggin'! Your truck looks crazy!! I am so impressed that your almost done with your degree! Way to go!!

Kim said...

Mike Belton! I'm so glad you found our blog - It's so good to hear from you! We were just in Yucaipa yesterday!

The Desatoff Family said...

Mike! Where in the world have you been? I found you through Kim's blog. I love that when I opened up your blog, New Kids on the Block is playing! :)

Here's our blog www.thedesatoffs.blogspot.com

Robin